Monday 20 May 2013

Update


I have not shared with my readers in a while.  I am sorry about that.  Things with Cassandra have had their ups and downs, but the downs have not been as deep and have been easier to get out of.  I attribute much of this to her finding a vitamin supplement which really stabilizes her.  It is called Vemma.

I am not saying that this is a magic formula.  What I am saying is that when you stay positive and focused on where you want to go, things do have a way of working out.  I am also pleased and amazed with my own personal growth as I continue to face these challenges with a spirit of faith, hope and love.

More good news is that my book is almost ready to be published.  Here is the link: http://friesenpress-accounts.appspot.com/bookstore/title/119734000005730268
I will let you know when it becomes available.  I know that my story will bring you much hope.

May God bless you and your family.

Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment